Tripophobia Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, travel agents involved with and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
- Promotion commences at 12:01am (AEDT) on 8 December 2021 (AEDT) and ends 28 February 2022 at 12:59pm (AEDT). (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit the participating hotels website or Tripophobia website, and make a valid reservation at a participating Park Regis or Leisure Inn hotel throughout Australia excluding Park Regis Concierge Apartments using the booking engine provided on each of the participating hotel’s websites or redirect links provided at tripophobia.com.au. To enter the guest can locate the promotion landing page from any advertising material, click on a promotional banner advertisement linking to the landing page, complete the reservation process with all requested details including, but not limited to full name, postcode, and email address, mobile number and submit your reservation with stay dates from 8 December 2021 (AEDT) to 8 December 2022 (AEDT). Bookings made through other websites will not be eligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The entry must fulfill all the requirements of the competition as specified to be eligible to win the prize. You may enter as many times as the form indicates. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the competition may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. if you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the “Tripophobia” PROMOTION – your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the sponsor
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant gives consent to receive the Leisure Inn or Park Regis hotels newsletter and is happy to be contacted with special offers and promotional material.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at the offices of Park Regis City Centre Management Pty Ltd, Level 10/80 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000, on Wednesday, 2 March, 2022 at 12:00pm AEDT. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winners will be drawn via a electronic randomisation tool via https://miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker where all booking email addresses and bonus entries will be inserted. To find out more information on the terms and conditions of this tool, please visit: https://miniwebtool.com/about/terms-and-disclaimer/.
- The winner will be notified in writing via email within two (2) working days and their name(s) will be published in the Park Regis and Leisure Inn hotels email communication and website on Friday, March 11, 2022.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at the same time and place as the original draw. If the winners are drawn, they will be contacted in writing within two (2) business days and will have their name published in the Park Regis and Leisure Inn hotels email communication and website on Friday, March 25, 2022.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The 12 winners will win a Leisure Inn or Park Regis hotel getaway comprising of the following:
- Two (2) night getaway in a leading room type (or equivalent) at any participating Leisure Inn or Park Regis hotel in Australia.
- Prize Conditions:
Valid for use until 28 March 2023 except on blockout dates and subject to availability of bookings at the hotel. proposed booking dates. Blackout dates for each hotel are below:
Leisure Inn Pokolbin
Pokolbin Hill, NSW
Easter Long Weekend – April 15-18, 2022
Christmas: December 24-27, 2022
New Year: December 28-31, 2022 & January 01-04, 2023
Grapevine (Pecking Duck) – Jan 14-15, 2022
Red Hot Summer Tour – Jan 21-22, 2022
Australia Day – Jan 26, 2022
Summersalt – Jan 28-29, 2022
Hope Rocks – Feb 4-5, 2022
Rod Stewart – March 25-26, 2022
Wildflower/Gin & Jazz – April 1-3, 2022
Easter Period – April 15-18, 2022
School Holidays – April 11-22, July 4-5, Sep 26-Oct 7, 2022
Sunset Sounds/Anzac Day – April 22-24, 2022
Beer & BBQ Festival – May 27-29, 2022
Queen’s Birthday – June 10-12, 2022
End2End Festival – Sep 16-17, 2022
Labour Day – Sep 30-Oct 20, 2022
Christmas Lights Spectacular – TBC
The Killers – Dec 16-17, 2022
School Holidays & Christmas, NYE – Dec 20, 2022-January 8, 2023
Leisure Inn Spires
Blue Mountains, NSW
Six Foot Track Marathon – March 12, 2022
Easter Long Weekend – April 15-18, 2022
Ultra-Trail Australia – May 12-14, 2022
Queen’s Birthday – June 10-12, 2022
Christmas – December 24-27, 2022
Park Regis City Centre
Mardi Gras: March 4-5, 2022
Easter Long Weekend: April 15-18, 2022
ANZAC Long Weekend: April 22-25, 2022
Vivid Sydney: May 27-28, 2022 and June 17-18, 2022
Queen’s Birthday Long Weekend: June 10-13, 2022
City to Surf: TBA – August
NRL Grand Final: Sep 30 – Oct 2, 2022
Labour Day Long Weekend: Sep 30 – Oct 3, 2022
Christmas and New Year’s: Dec 23, 2022 – Jan 2, 2023
Leisure Inn Penny Royal
Big Bash League: 10th January 2022
MONA Fom: 21-23 January 2022
Race Tasmania (motorsport): 28-30 January 2022
Veterans Cricket National Over 70’s Championships: (postponed from Nov 21) 17-22 Feb 2022
V8 Supercars: 26th-27th March 2022
Highland Dancing Championships Nationals: 9-10th April 2022
Australian Transplant Games: 19-24th April 2022
AFL: 25th April 2022
Easter School Holidays and Targa Tasmania: 15th April – 1st May 2022
AFL: 20th May 2022
Agfest: 4-7 May 2022
AFL: 5th August and 19th August 2022
Special Olympics Australian National Games: 17-21st October 2022
BMX Australia National Championships: 21-27th November 2022
Park Regis Griffin Suites
Australian Open: January 17-30, 2022
Grand Prix: April 7-10, 2022*
AFL Grand Final: September 23-24, 2022*
Melbourne Cup Week: October 29 – November 5, 2022
Christmas/Boxing Day: December 25-27, 2022
New Year’s Eve: December 31, 2022-January 02, 2023
Park Regis Anchorage
V8 Supercars: March 4-6, 2022
Australian Festival of Chamber Music: 29 July – 7 August 2022
New Year: December 31, 2021
Park Regis North Quay
NRL Magic Round: May 13-15, 2022
Super Rugby-Super Round 2021: May 27-29, 2022 (TBC)
State of Origin: July 13, 2022
Brisbane River Fire: September 24, 2022
Nitro World Games: October 22-23, 2022 (TBC)
Guns & Roses Concert: November 22, 2022
New Year’s Eve: December 31, 2022
Park Regis City Quays
Park Regis Piermonde Apartments
Christmas/NYE: December 24, 2021-January 06, 2022
- Prize consists of overnight accommodation only and does not include transportation to and from venue or any accommodation. Winner and their guests will be responsible for their own travel to and from the venue.
- The prize is subject to any relevant accommodation and hotel terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or their guests) for “Tripophobia” PROMOTION – for any inappropriate behavior, including but not limited to intoxication, excessive noise or damage to premises, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and no compensation will be given in lieu.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to the directions of any regulatory authority.
- Total prize value of all giveaways is up to $2,995, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to the directions of any regulatory authority.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, “Tripophobia” PROMOTION employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter is Park Regis City Centre Management Pty Ltd, ABN 31 160 115 391, Level 10/80 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000.