The Prince Akatoki London Awarded 5-star Forbes Rating
29 April 2022
The Prince Akatoki London awarded the five-star Forbes Rating, one of only 21 Forbes five-star rated hotels in London.
- StayWell Holdings announces The Prince Akatoki London has been awarded the prestigious Five-Star Forbes rating in the 2022 Forbes Travel Guide.
- The award sees the hotel join a prestigious collection of the world’s most luxurious and high-quality hotels.
StayWell Holdings is thrilled to announce that its 5-star London property, The Prince Akatoki London hotel has been awarded the prestigious Five-Star Forbes rating in the 2022 Forbes Travel Guide. One of only 21 Forbes five-star rated hotels in London, The Prince Akatoki joins the likes of the iconic Claridge’s, The Savoy, and The Dorchester on the list.
Considered a premium accolade within the hospitality industry, The Forbes Travel Guide assesses the luxury service and facilities of a property via anonymous inspectors, making it the only independent global rating system for luxury hotels, restaurants and spas.
A luxury property that promotes mindfulness and tranquillity, The Prince Akatoki London offers travellers five-star hospitality within an environment that celebrates the art, ritual, and elegance of Japanese hospitality. A sanctuary in the heart of London, The Prince Akatoki exceeded the ratings required to be awarded the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, which are based on a number of exceptional criteria including supreme service, thoughtful guest room amenities, genuine interest, and distinctive drinks.
Simon Wan, President of StayWell Holdings said of the hotel’s latest accolade, “We are delighted that The Forbes Travel Guide has added The Prince Akatoki to its list of the most premium hotels globally. The property is an incredibly special and unique hotel, and we have always strived to ensure that our service is what sets us apart. We call The Prince Akatoki’s style of hospitality as service from the heart, and this accolade fills our hearts with pride!”
Elements of The Prince Akatoki that exceeded the criteria set by Forbes Travel Guide include:
- “Beautiful Beds”. The Prince Akatoki London focuses on providing guests with everything they need to wake up feeling re-energised. This includes graceful minimal, low-level bed frames, backed by a serene fusuma-inspired headboard that sits within light, tranquil, minimalist and meaningful interiors.
- “Distinctive Drinks”. The hotel’s The Malt Bar and Lounge is a Japanese-inspired bar focusing on premium Japanese and international whiskies, signature cocktails shaken by expert mixologists and a stock variety of Japanese homegrown sake. In addition to its collection of rare and unique whiskies and sake, The Malt Lounge and bar also offers afternoon tea experiences and Japanese tea ceremonies.
- “Memorable Meals”. The hotel’s fine dining restaurant TOKii, blends the best of homegrown London with international Japanese flavours, referred to in-house as “fine fusion” or fine dining with a twist. TOKii’s interiors and the menu allow guests to focus on the quality and ambition of the meals, with presentation, the staff’s attentiveness, and hand-crafted tableware designed to turn a dining experience into a lingering memory.
The Prince Akatoki
50 Great Cumberland Pl,
Marble Arch, Marylebone, London