Rooms Division Manager Park Regis Subiaco Perth
- Manage the Front Office Operations
- Be responsible for the hotel in absence of General Manager
- Brand new hotel in cosmopolitan Subiaco
- Taking expressions of interest, start date will be April – May. Hotel opening mid 2018
We are seeking a passionate, experienced, service & hospitality focused professional to be responsible for Front Office while coordinating all of the hotels departments on a day to day basis. A brand new hotel, you’ll be involved in pre-opening activities, training, implementation & launch
If you’ve been keenly following the progress of the new Park Regis Subiaco, now is the time to make that move you’ve been waiting for.
Here at Park Regis, we are about career growth and opportunity. Joining the Park Regis team means you’ll form part of one of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc., offers a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 70 open and operating hotels worldwide in Australia, India, Singapore, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, and the United States. Feed your wanderlust as you join a truly global company!
Summary of Duties:
- Oversee all Front Office operations
- Coordinate operations between all departments of the hotel
- Manage in-house guest requests, enquiries, complaints
- Ensure the highest levels of guest satisfaction whilst maintaining compliance with all hotel and company policies and procedures
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as FOM or Rooms Division Manager
- RoomMaster or PMS experience
- Be guest & business focused
- Have a can-do attitude with a talent for problem solving
- Be flexible & and able to prioritise
Send your resume & cover letter using the apply now button below.
- Your notice period
- Your salary expectation