Revenue Manager - The Arch London
The Arch London is a contemporary, boutique five star hotel regularly within the Top 20 UK hotels for luxury and service.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Revenue Manager at The Arch London, reporting to the General Manager.
As the Revenue Manager, you will responsible for the smooth running of the department, provide forecasts, statistics and financial information as well as managing the reservations team.
- Monitor and review daily inventory and rate control - including booking pace, regrets, sales thresholds, market segmentation, market success, variance and build-ups, availability calendar, call performances and adjust future strategies as required.
- To continuously manipulate availability & rates while ensuring parity across all distribution channels to optimise RevPAR
- Partner with GM, Marketing, and Sales Leaders to implement proactive revenue generating strategies.
- Complete weekly, monthly and yearly projections and forecasts.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to ensure that initiatives and goals are met
- Identify key market strategies by: Identifying opportunities for incremental revenue through analysis, and establishing differential pricing based on market segments, demand, positioning, etc.
- Conduct weekly and/or bi-weekly strategy meetings to review market share performance and upcoming pace and pricing, restrictions, projections and channel strategies.
- Participate in preparing budgets and business plans.
- Measure, analyze and report booking trends, pick up, pace and projections to all stakeholders.
- Analyse, interpret, and explain statistical data to develop strategies and plan a course of action.
- Compile, analyse and report month and year end statistics with recommendations on how to continue to increase future revenue
- Have strong rapport with agents handling key markets with OTA’s
- Set monthly targets of up selling revenue for front office and reservations department and monitor performance.
- To prepare and analyse revenue weekly and month end reporting including critique, findings and strategy actions in conjunction of sales
- Develop Revenue Management Policy & Procedures where necessary
- Responsible for the Reservations team, including all training and development in reservations and the revenue function.
- Conduct daily reviews of all channels to ensure correct pricing, content, imagery and offers are displayed correctly.
What are we looking for?
A successful Revenue Manager who maintains the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- At least 2-3 years previous Revenue Management experience within in a hotel; preferably dealing with both leisure and business clientele
- Understanding of manual calculations;
- Sound knowledge of Opera, IDeas and Synexis
- Strong attention to detail;
- A Team Player;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills.
In return we offer excellent benefits:
- 28 days holiday + 1 Extra Holiday Day on Birthday
- Long Service Loyalty rewards
- Discounted Food and Beverage and accommodation within the AB Hotels Group
- Annual Tastecard & Gourmet Society card upon 1 year Service
- Childcare vouchers
- Introduce a friend at work bonus
- Annual travel pass loan
- Staff meals on duty
- SLH & POB discounted global hotel rates
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.