Resident Front Office Manager - Live in role
Pokolbin, Hunter Valley NSW
Resident Front Office Manager
Leisure Inn Pokolbin is part of the StayWell Holdings Hotel Group with over 30 properties located throughout Australia and across the globe. The Leisure Inn Pokolbin Hill is a mid scale resort located in the heart of the Pokolbin vineyards. The Resort boasts 100 guest rooms set on 25 acres of rural landscape.
We are looking for an innovative, flexible & hard working Resident Front Office Manager to live onsite. You will be required to manage the daily Front Office and Reservations operations as well as to respond to guests after hour needs.
If you are a passionate, driven & results orientated individual, then we invite you to apply now to join our team!
- Oversee all Front Office operations
- Manage arrivals & departures
- Manage in-house guest requests, enquiries, complaints
- Ensure the highest levels of guest satisfaction whilst maintaining compliance with all Front Office, hotel and company policies and procedures
- Professionally manage and motivate Front Office Team
- Manage & co-ordinate training of staff
- Work with Housekeeping supervisor to ensure the cleanliness of the guest rooms and the public areas
- Work with Maintenance department to ensure maintenance requests are met & preventative maintenance program is adhered to
- Support General Manager in all hotel operations
- Manage the Accounts Receivable & Debtors collection processes
- Live onsite and respond to after hour emergencies
- Minimum 2 years Hotel Front Office experience
- Must be able to work on a rotating roster: AM, Afternoon & PM shifts including weekends and public holidays
- Hirum experience an advantage
DEMONSTRATE YOUR EXPERTISE TO:
- Communicate successfully
- Effectively deliver superior customer service
- Drive for results and increase revenue
- Motivate & train staff
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft application
- Knowledge of Strata
- understanding of wage easy payroll system (would be an advantage)
- Ability to undertake weekly and month end reporting.
- Understanding of revenue and Yielding practices.