Reservations Agent Park Regis Subiaco Perth
- Taking expressions of interest, start date will be April-May. Hotel opening mid 2018
- Brand new ultra-modern hotel in Subiaco
- Global hotel brand
- Rewarding career with growth opportunities
We are currently seeking experienced, sales & results driven Reservations Agents to join Subiaco's newest ultra-modern hotel, located in a key area of Perth.
As a foundation member of the Reservations team, get ready to start hitting the phones & inboxes, in preparation for our opening mid 2018.
A rare opportunity to work for a brand new hotel, imagine being the one who takes the first reservation!
Here at Park Regis, we are about career growth and opportunity. Joining the Park Regis team means you’ll form part of one of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc., offers a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 70 open and operating hotels worldwide in Australia, India, Singapore, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, and the United States.
Summary of Duties:
- Assist guests in booking reservations by providing superior property knowledge
- Make every guest reservations call or email an inviting & welcoming experience
- Manage a large volume of calls
- Use of RoomMaster PMS
- Complete reservations enquiries with professionalism & accuracy
- Explain rate guarantees, special rates, and cancellation policies
- Use your natural sales skills to upsell & add value to each reservation you take
Required Skills / Experience:
- Previous Reservations experience or Front Office experience with an interest in reservations
- RoomMaster or PMS experience
- Be 100% Guest focused
Send your resume & cover letter using the apply now button below.
- Your notice period
- Your salary expectation