Regional Marketing Manager
If you're looking for an exciting regional marketing opportunity with a global hospitality group, then look no further! We are looking for a talented and passionate marketing professional to join our team and help us create the future of hospitality.
- We're a global brand with a big goal: to deliver 250 new hotels across 10 international brands in the medium to long term. We're expanding across Asia Pacific, Southeast Asia, China, Japan, the Middle East, Europe and the United States. And we need your help to make it happen!
- We offer hybrid and flexible working arrangements, so you can work from home 2 days a week. This gives you the flexibility to balance your work and personal life.
- We believe that everyone deserves a day off to celebrate their birthday! That's why we offer paid birthday leave. So you can relax and enjoy your special day.
- We're a supportive and collaborative workplace. We believe in working together to achieve our goals. We also offer a variety of resources to help you succeed.
- We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that everyone has something to offer, and we value the unique perspectives of our employees.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global hospitality group with a strong commitment to innovation and excellence. As a marketing professional at StayWell, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge marketing campaigns that will reach a wide variety of people around the world. You will also have the chance to work with a talented and dedicated team of marketing professionals who are passionate about making a difference in the hospitality industry. The marketing team is based at the Global headquarters in Sydney, with the option to work from home for part of the week, with the rest being office-based.
As a Regional Marketing Manager at StayWell, you will have the opportunity to help our Australian hotel portfolio reach new heights. You will develop and implement key digital and traditional marketing strategies that deliver both new and repeat guests. You will also aid in building hotel awareness, increasing market share, and driving dynamic messaging to different business mix. Additionally, you will monitor and maintain the hotel's online and offline presence across multiple mediums, making sure to adhere to brand standards.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar marketing role ideally within the hospitality space (this would be ideal but is not essential)
- Previous experience in procuring, managing, and leveraging strategic partnerships (preferred)
- Understanding of traditional, digital, and social marketing methods with a proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills and confidence in preparing and delivering compelling presentations, pitches and proposals to potential partners
- Time management, analytic and problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines
- Highly developed skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and databases
- Technically proficient across UX experience, conversion optimisation tools and website platforms (preferable WordPress)
- Project Management experience
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (preferred)
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages are an asset.
Working for StayWell offers an opportunity like no other – to work for a global brand based here in Australia. We are rapidly expanding our network and want you to Grow with Us. In addition, we offer:
- Access to incredible discounts across a wide variety of retailers
- Online learning platforms and career development programs
- Amazing discounts across our wide network of hotels
- Health and Wellness sessions
- & of course your daily supply of coffee!
We’re ready to invest in you, with corporate development programs and unlimited opportunities for career growth.
- Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.