Regional Director of Franchise and Marketing
One of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings is looking for a Regional Director of Franchise and Marketing for the Middle East, Europe and India region.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell’s combined brand offerings include The Prince Akatoki, The Prince, Grand Prince Hotel, Park Regis by Prince, Policy, Park Regis, Prince Hotel, Prince Smart Inn and Leisure Inn. Each brand offers guests quality experiences ranging from luxury to lifestyle through to midscale.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell have set a strategic goal to deliver 250 hotels in the medium to long term. The expansion of both company brands will take place across the regions of Asia Pacific, South East Asia, China, Japan, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.
StayWell has an existing network of 22 open and operating hotels and a further 7 hotels that are committed and opening over the next few years. In addition, StayWell has two key strategic partners Manhatton Hotel Group in China (26 hotels).
Key Responsibilities are;
- The Regional Director of Franchise and Marketing is responsible for providing training and support to partners with the primary goal of maximising revenue delivery through company programs and platforms.
- Development and maintenance of strong relationships with partner owners & key stakeholders and ensuring partner satisfaction is maintained at a high level and ensuring compliance with brand and operational standards.
Experience & Qualifications;
- Experience in the Middle East is essential for this role
- University degree in business, hospitality, marketing or a related field
- 3 years experience with an international hotel group as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven experience and understanding of sales, digital marketing and distribution platform principles and practices.
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in the environment and priorities.
- Demonstrated consultation, negotiation and mediation skills.