NEW 5 STAR HOTEL PRE OPENING EXECUTIVE TEAM GUANGZHOU, CHINA
Now accepting Expressions of Interest for the newest addition to StayWell's Global Hotel Network: The Prince Akatoki, Guangzhou China.
- StayWell Holdings and Prince Hotels Inc. has announced that The Prince Akatoki will open its second property in 2019, in Guangzhou.
- StayWell Holdings and Prince Hotels Inc. announced the creation of The Prince Akatoki brand in June this year.
- The Prince Akatoki brand complements the wider portfolio of brands managed by StayWell Holdings, as the first luxury 5-star hotel brand in the group’s already impressive stable.
- The brand-new hotel will feature 275 rooms and four dining destinations for guests to the property.
- Located within the government development precinct of Bio-Island and within the Pearl River Delta area, The Prince Akatoki in Guangzhou is set amongst the hustle and bustle of China’s biggest economic hub
- Just two subway stops to Guangzhou International Convention and Exhibition Centre and less than 10kms from University City
- The new hotel will boast 180-degree unobstructed views across the Guangzhou area and the largest guest rooms in the Guangzhou market
- Extensive banquet and event rooms
- Four top-tier dining destinations, including Japanese and Chinese restaurants
- Lobby lounge and pool bars
- Medical facilities
- A Japanese inspired spa and a rooftop pool
- Refined finishes and pristine manicured landscaping
We are now taking expressions of interest in the following key hotel based roles:
- General Manager
- Director of Sales
- Financial Controller
- Human Resources Manager
- Executive Chef
Essential criteria for all roles:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a 5 star Hotel environment
- 5 star Hotel Pre-Opening Experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- English fluency
- Training & career development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Staff discounts at hotels in our global network
Please note on your application which role you are interested in
Hotel opening is scheduled for the 2nd half of 2019
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions