- Brand new ultra-modern hotel in Subiaco
- Global hotel brand
- Rewarding career with growth opportunities
We are currently seeking an energetic, forward-thinking marketing executive to join Subiaco’s newest ultra-modern hotel, located in a key area of Perth. Your ambitious approach to all things marketing will allow you to stamp your personal touch on the hotels strategy, create positioning within a competitive market and drive revenue from Day 1.
The hotel is complete with a rooftop pool and bar, and yes that means you’ll be the envy of your friends when you have VIP access to the city’s newest bar, lined with city skyline views.
Here at Park Regis, we are about career growth and opportunity. Joining the Park Regis team means you’ll form part of one of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc., offers a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 70 open and operating hotels worldwide in Australia, India, Singapore, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, and the United States. Feed your wanderlust as you join a truly global company!
The Marketing Executive will be involved in maximising overall hotel revenue and profit through development and implementation of key digital and traditional marketing strategies that deliver both new and repeat guests. Aid in building hotel awareness, increasing market share and driving dynamic messaging to different business mixes. Monitor and maintain hotels online and offline presence across multiple mediums.
Delivering marketing projects from concept to completion. Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships; Sourcing advertising opportunities and managing the production of various marketing materials.
Support and maintain digital marketing strategies across several platforms, including email marketing, social media, websites and search engines (SEO/SEM).
Reporting directly to the Hotel General Manager & Group Marketing Manager (based in the Sydney Corporate Office).
The successful candidate will possess the following essential criteria
- 1-2 years of hands-on Marketing experience.
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages an asset.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Marketing.
- Understating of traditional marketing methods.
- Understanding of digital marketing methods: CRM, Social Networks, SEO/SEM.
Please apply here attaching your RESUME with your application
- There is no need to send a follow up email or InMail supporting your application
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the application close date
- No agencies