Hotel Duty Manager Park Regis Subiaco Perth
- Be the face of the new Park Regis Subiaco
- Taking expressions of interest, start date will be May. Hotel opening mid 2018
- Brand new hotel!
We are currently seeking energetic, friendly & focused Duty Managers to join Subiaco's newest ultra-modern hotel, located in a key area of Perth. The 180 room hotel is complete with a rooftop pool and bar, with city skyline views. This is a unique opportunity to join the hotel before the doors open & be involved in pre-opening & launch!
Here at Park Regis, we are about career growth and opportunity. Joining the Park Regis team means you’ll form part of one of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc., offers a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 70 open and operating hotels worldwide in Australia, India, Singapore, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, and the United States.
Summary of duties
- Strive to provide total customer satisfaction
- Serving all guests in accordance with StayWell policies
- Supporting Front Office Manager in all Front office related matters
- Support Guest Service Agents with Front Office matters and leading by example
- Attend to guest requests quickly and efficiently
- General Front Office procedures (answering calls, check in & check out, assisting with reservations, shift open & close)
Required Skills / Experience
- Previous Front Office experience, preferably 1 year in a Duty Manager role
- RoomMaster or PMS experience
- Be 100% Guest focused at all times
- Experience in leading, motivating & training teams
Send your resume & cover letter using the apply now button below
Please specify in your cover letter:
- Your notice period
- Your salary expectation