Guest Service Agent Park Regis Subiaco Perth
- Be the face of the new Park Regis Subiaco
- Taking expressions of interest, start date will be May. Hotel opening mid 2018
We are looking for a team of high energy, passionate, guest focused, Guest Service Agents to be the first to warmly welcome the very first guests to the soon to open Park Regis Subiaco, Perth. If you are a ‘people person’ who loves meeting new people, talking to people & working in a fast paced, yet fun & friendly environment, we want to hear from you.
You’ll have the rare opportunity to experience the pre-opening & launch of a totally new hotel, where you’ll receive training & get to know your new work family before our doors open.
Here at Park Regis, we are about career growth and opportunity. Joining the Park Regis team means you’ll form part of one of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc., offers a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 70 open and operating hotels worldwide in Australia, India, Singapore, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, and the United States.
As Guest Services Agent you will support the Rooms Division Manager in co-ordination and operation of the Front Office and other areas to ensure quality service is provided to all guests.
Summary of Duties:
- Perform Check In and Check Out of guests, in a friendly, welcoming & professional manner, addressing guests in accordance with StayWell’s policies & conducting Check in & check out processes with accuracy & attention to detail
- Serve guests professionally aiming for 100% guest satisfaction in accordance with StayWell’s policies
- Assist with guest enquiries and requests, and communicate any requests to other hotel departments as required, in a professional and timely manner
- Carry out banking procedures & daily shift procedures
- Promote the StayWell Rewards loyalty program to guests, offering membership to all guests upon check & or check out
Required Skills / Experience:
- Previous Front Office experience
- RoomMaster or PMS experience
- Be 100% Guest focused
Send your resume & cover letter using the apply now button below
- Your notice period
- Your salary expectation