Global Revenue Generation Coordinator (Sales & Marketing)
StayWell is on a constant journey to become a leading global hospitality company with headquarters right here in Sydney.
We are searching for someone that possess a broad range of sales and marketing skills plus the passion to learn and seek out new and innovative methods of driving performance for our hotels and brands every day!
As an experienced Global Revenue Generation Coordinator you will be the heart of our close-knit Revenue Generation team who assist in administrative duties and support our hotels delivery of revenue optimisation, sales and marketing including brand development and digital marketing. This role will not only provide support to our dynamic leader but assist our team in achieving amazing results with the opportunity to participate in global projects and learn from leading industry peers.
This fast-paced role encompasses the following key responsibilities:
Administrative, Meeting, Reporting and Travel Coordination
- Scheduling departmental and regional, hotel meetings.
- Recording and distributing meeting minutes.
- Assisting immediate supervisor with travel and itinerary coordination.
- Coordinating, update and distributing monthly Revenue Generation report.
- Assist in compiling of Executive Meeting and Board papers for our Revenue Generation department.
Contract and Finance Management
- Ensure supplier contracts and Hotel Agreements are up to date and stored within the department folders.
- Ensure accurate records are kept on supplier contract expiry dates and notify contract owner of the need to take action.
- Maintenance of the Revenue Generation key supplier list and platform password records.
- Maintain and ensure the invoicing management for the department ensuring that all invoices are executed on receipt, provided to finance and paid in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the preparation of the annual group marketing levy budget sheet together with Finance.
Marketing and Special Projects
- Assist in the implementation of our company and brand strategy design as required
- Provide social media support to develop engaging content pieces as required
- Management of internal digital asset management system, ensuring all assets are audited and up-to-date
- Management of internal audit calendar and filing of reports
- Support the global Revenue Generation team on periodic program rollouts
- Maintain clear communication to all stakeholders ensuring all deadlines are met for program delivery
- Assist with meeting minutes and document preparation for stakeholders
Global Sales and Presentation Support
- Facilitation of group collaterals to support sales for consortia presentations.
- Support in content updates and management of ad-hoc presentations for the department.
Sales CRM (Salesforce)
- Account & platform administration management.
- Coordination of training for onboarding of new staff.
- Maintenance of the StayWell Executives contact list by ensuring that regular updates are requested and fed through to data house management.
- Maintain up to date SOP’s.
- Maintain data quality by conducting data audit reviews for all users and implementing required action.
- Ensure system best practices are being followed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A sales and/or marketing background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrational, organisation and follow-through abilities
- Strong interaction skills
- Superior time management and ability to multi-task
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Proficiency in using Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Preferred experience in using
- Adobe InDesign publishing and typesetting software application
- Administration of Salesforce CRM
- Canva graphic design platform
- Previous hotel experience preferred
If you are ready to take the next step in your career with a supportive, fast-growing global company, please apply now with your cover letter addressing all selection criteria.
Please note shortlisted candidates will be required to demonstrate evidence of advanced level Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel skills.
ABOUT STAYWELL HOLDINGS
One of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc., offers a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 78 open and operating hotels worldwide.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell’s combined brand offerings include The Prince Akatoki, The Prince, Grand Prince Hotel, Policy, Park Regis, Prince Hotel, Leisure Inn Plus, Prince Smart Inn, and Leisure Inn. Each brand offers guests quality experiences ranging from luxury to lifestyle though to midscale.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell have set a strategic goal to deliver 250 hotels in the medium to long term. The expansion of both company brands will take place across the regions of Asia-Pacific, South East Asia, China, Japan, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.
A career at StayWell offers you:
- Opportunity to grow your career with a fast growing international hotel group
- Regular celebratory, team building & social activities
- Annual performance bonus
- Recognition for service cash bonus
- Staff + Family & Friends rates at all our hotels worldwide
- Optional work from home days
- Opportunities to undertake skills & personal development training
- Close-knit, fun, friendly team