Global Marketing Manager
StayWell is on a constant journey to become a leading global hospitality company with headquarters right here in Sydney.
We are searching for an experienced, detailed & business minded Global Marketing Manager to optimise StayWell's marketing initiatives and support the Global Director of Marketing across all marketing activities, globally. You will be well versed in Marketing & Social Media trends and be able to make recommendations on strategies and have an understanding of traditional, digital and social marketing methods with a proven track record of successful marketing campaigns.
The Global Marketing Manager is a key support team member of the StayWell Hotel brands. The core responsibilities for this position include:
- Website Development
- Website Management
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social Media Management
- Partnership Marketing
- Email Marketing Management
- Brand and Website Audits
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar marketing role ideally within the hospitality space
- Previous experience in procuring, managing and leveraging strategic partnerships (preferred)
- Diploma or Degree in Business Marketing
- Understanding of traditional, digital and social marketing methods with a proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills and confidence in preparing and delivering compelling presentations, pitches, proposals to potential partners
- Time management, analytic and problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines
- Highly developed skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and databases
- Technically proficient across UX experience, conversion optimisation tools and website platforms (preferrable WordPress)
- Project Management experience
- Highly developed skills in Adobe Creative Cloud including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (preferred)
ABOUT STAYWELL HOLDINGS
One of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc., offers a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 78 open and operating hotels worldwide.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell’s combined brand offerings include The Prince Akatoki, The Prince, Grand Prince Hotel, Policy, Park Regis, Prince Hotel, Leisure Inn Plus, Prince Smart Inn, and Leisure Inn. Each brand offers guests quality experiences ranging from luxury to lifestyle though to midscale.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell have set a strategic goal to deliver 250 hotels in the medium to long term. The expansion of both company brands will take place across the regions of Asia-Pacific, South East Asia, China, Japan, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.
A career at StayWell offers you:
- Opportunity to grow your career with a fast-growing international hotel group
- Regular celebratory, team building & social activities
- Annual performance bonus
- Recognition for service cash bonus
- Staff + Family & Friends rates at all our hotels worldwide
- Optional work from home days
- Opportunities to undertake skills & personal development training
- Close-knit, fun, friendly team