Global Brand & Partnership Manager
StayWell is a rapidly growing & dynamic hotel group. Headquartered in Sydney, you will join a diverse, busy & friendly team. This is a brand new role due to our expansion. StayWell offers a supportive work environment, career opportunities, regular social and celebratory activities & the opportunity to join a Global Hotel group.
- Maximize overall hotel revenue and profit through development and implementation of key traditional marketing strategies that deliver both new and repeat guests.
- Aid in building hotel and brand awareness, increasing market share and driving dynamic messaging to different business mix.
- Monitor and maintain hotels offline presence across multiple mediums, making sure to adhere to brand standards.
- Maximise all group marketing opportunities through brand development and management of loyalty & partnership platforms
Marketing – Essential Functions
- Delivering marketing projects from concept to completion.
- Develop public relations and event planning strategy and support with global media release circulation
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing new partnership marketing opportunities at global and regional level, development of strategic campaigns that deliver new business to the hotel portfolio.
- Management of Stay Well Rewards program to ensure revenue objectives are achieved through new member acquisition, regional cross sales, and return guest ratios.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers
- Writing and proofreading copy.
- Liaising with designers and printers.
- Organising photo shoots.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing budgets.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Driving brand standards across the hotel and marketing channels
- Monitoring competitor activity
Experience & Qualifications
- 2-3 years of hands-on marketing experience within an international hotel group
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages an asset.
- Previous experience in management of a loyalty program
- Proven experience in developing and driving partnership marketing programs
- Diploma or Degree in Business Marketing.
- Understating of traditional marketing methods.
- Proven track record in driving and managing loyalty programs
- Sound knowledge of brand development and implementation