Global Brand Manager
StayWell is a rapidly growing & dynamic hotel group. Headquartered in Sydney, you will join a diverse, busy & friendly team. This is a brand new role due to our expansion. StayWell offers a supportive work environment, career opportunities, regular social and celebratory activities & the opportunity to join a Global Hotel group.
- Assist in developing and executing a comprehensive marketing plan for the Brand that encompasses internal and external audiences
- Help develop and drive execution of marketing strategies associated with launching tactics/deliverables in support of the brand strategies and stated performance goals
- Work closely with regional and property marketing teams to ensure global and local programs links are maximised and hotels can successfully activate locally.
- Partners with Public Relations, social and content teams to support all brand events to maximise impact and press and social outreach
- Oversees creative development of marketing assets including guiding properties and local marketing teams on content developed locally
- Develop presentations to share with key stakeholders on brand strategy, framework, positioning and results.
- Deployment and manage Brand content on StayWell DAM system.
- Developing communications for the Brands, such as property correspondence (emails), general brand updates, newsletters, webinars, intranet site material, etc.
- Assists in designing training/immersion presentations for various stakeholders throughout organisation as well as external partners
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams on brand initiatives (e.g., internal communications, learning and development organisation, market services, operations deployment, etc.)
- Contributing to an environment of sharing best practices and creative ideas with StayWell Team and all Global hotels
- Management of property brand audit calendar, includes conducting property brand audits (where delegated) follow up and ensuring properties are brand compliant.
- Develop and manage the negotiation of corporate partner relationships with existing and potential corporate partners
- Development and management of annual strategies and initiatives for corporate partnerships
- Managing the existing industry partnerships and refining the current partnership model, with a focus on maximising impact and retention of partners
- Manage corporate partnerships servicing, reporting, budgeting and renewals, delivery of contractual obligations and benefits to fulfil agreements and create mutual beneficial brand building opportunities for all parties
- Identify new opportunities to solicit support from a range of corporate sources
- With input from regional appropriate stakeholders, develop a framework for a prioritised list of strategic partnerships that will be managed at regional level.
- Develop a partnership management system that ensures we continually capture knowledge about our global and regional strategic partners (e.g. organisation charts, current projects, our understanding of their goals).
- Procure promotional opportunities under each partner to drive brand awareness and meet KPI and revenue targets
- Manage accurate partnership records to ensure correct and current information is maintained
- Monitoring, evaluating and communicating partnerships working with colleagues to collect and track data on the effectiveness of partnerships.
- Ensure effective administration of all initiatives, including delivery of contractual obligations, reporting
- Positively reinforce and grow brand awareness across StayWell’s portfolio of brands
- Manages and monitors brand partnership activating at hotel level for launch of programs and partnerships.
- Development and roll out of SOP’s relating to functional accountability.
- Five years plus experience and success in brand development and implementation.
- Previous experience in procuring, managing and leveraging financial and strategic partnerships (preferred)
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages an asset.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Marketing.
- Understating of traditional marketing methods.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills and confidence in preparing and delivering compelling presentations, pitches, proposals to potential partners
- Time management, analytic and problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines.
- Highly developed skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and databases.
- Project Management experience
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (preferred)