General Manager - Park Regis Singapore
A rare opportunity has opened to lead an award-winning hotel in the heart of Singapore’s renowned Clarke Quay. As General Manager of Park Regis Singapore, you will be armed with an energetic and results-driven team who ensure service excellence every day. You also join a growing global network of hotels all pushing the next frontier of travel. If you are an upbeat entrepreneurial go-getter then look no further.
Park Regis Singapore is part of the StayWell Group. We currently have hotels operating across Australia, the Middle East, UK, Singapore, India, Indonesia and Vietnam, with Hotels soon to open in Thailand, Egypt, Dubai and Saudi Arabia.
Park Regis Singapore is currently recruiting for an experienced, business-orientated General Manager who is able to motivate, lead & support an experienced team, with an eye for quality and passion for service in managing our 202-room, 4.5-star hotel.
This role manages all aspects of hotel activities and relationships at the Park Regis Singapore including but not limited to guests, employees, the local community and authorities, suppliers, industry panels and organisations, directors, StayWell executives, and owners. A candidate with strengths in Revenue Management will do well in this role.
Dining options consist of a refined restaurant serving Signature Chinese cuisine and a modern Japanese restaurant, and for breakfast a polished eatery with an international menu. There is also a fitness centre, outdoor lap pool and waterfall.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Promote the hotel and StayWell Holdings in Singapore & South East Asia
- Plan strategies to exceed budgeted revenue and improve cost targets
- Manage the property to maximise occupancy at the best achievable rate
- Analyse and develop marketing activities and promotions with the sales department
- Participate in local and area sales activities
- Instigate and control yield management procedures
- Streamline operational procedures
- Oversee & drive the annual budget preparation process with the relevant Departments
- Report on progress and communicate with directors, owners and executives
- Establish and maintain relationships with contractors and subcontractors
- Minimise staff turnover, manage staff development and career planning
- Present daily/weekly updates to owner's & owners representatives as requested
- Oversee and monitor the preparation of forecasts and rosters
Experience or exposure in managing a refurbishment is also an advantage as we have some exciting plans for the near future.
If you would like to join our team and enjoy a varied role, then we would love to hear from you.