Director of Sales
- Brand new ultra-modern hotel in Subiaco
- Global hotel brand
- Rewarding career with growth opportunities
We are currently seeking an energetic, sales hungry, forward-thinking director of sales to join Subiaco’s newest ultra-modern hotel, located in a key area of Perth. Your ambitious approach to all things sales will allow you to stamp your personal touch on the hotels strategy, create positioning within a competitive market and drive revenue from Day 1.
The hotel is complete with a rooftop pool and bar, and yes that means you’ll be the envy of your friends when you have VIP access to the city’s newest bar, lined with city skyline views.
If you’ve been keenly following the progress of the new Park Regis Subiaco, now is the time to make that move you’ve been waiting for.
Here at Park Regis, we are about career growth and opportunity. Joining the Park Regis team means you’ll form part of one of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc., offers a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 70 open and operating hotels worldwide in Australia, India, Singapore, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, and the United States. Feed your wanderlust as you join a truly global company!
The Director of Sales will be fully responsible for all sales initiatives & activities including responsibility for rooms, meetings & events with a key focus on maximising sales and profitability and the development and execution sales strategies and campaigns.
Reporting directly to the Hotel General Manager & Regional Director of Sales and Marketing (based in Sydney Corporate Office).
The successful candidate will possess the following essential criteria
- 3- 5 years of hands-on sales experience.
- Experience in a role of a Senior Sales Manager or Director of Sales within the local market.
- Strong supplier business contacts within the corporate and government sectors.
- Computer literate with a high level command in word and excel.
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS, and the Sales CRM (SalesForce).
- Valid driver’s license from the appropriate state
Send your resume & cover letter using the apply now button below.
- Your notice period
- Your salary expectation