Development Manager - South East Asia
Are you looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your Hotel Development career?
Here’s your chance to secure a role in one of Asia Pacific’s largest hotel groups, where you will play a role in assisting us to achieve our growth target of 250 hotels across each corner of the globe.
Currently, we have hotels operating across Australia, Middle East, UK, Singapore, India, Indonesia and Vietnam, with Hotels soon to open in Thailand, Egypt, Dubai and Saudi Arabia.
An exciting & rare opportunity has arisen for a passionate and enthusiastic Development professional who is driven to deliver strategic development objectives throughout South East Asia. Based in Thailand, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- To increase the number of hotels under management or marketing license by StayWell in the region of South East Asia namely Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore & Philippines
- To ensure new hotels are Sterically located for StayWell
- Introduction of hotel owners and consultants in order to secure contracts
- Initial market research and competitor analysis (including ordering of STR reports) for new opportunities in specific markets and locations;
- Coordinate with all related departments throughout the due diligence and approval process
- Identify new hotel management, marketing and expansion opportunities for StayWell
- Monitor and report on new development opportunities
- Establish strong working relationships with property developers, real estate agents and brokers, architects, quantity surveyors, construction companies, existing and potential new owners, investors and funders
- Attend and arrange development department meetings and maintain an action list for projects and development activities
- Inspect new and existing hotels and hotel sites
- Prepare management, marketing and lease proposals for existing and potential new owners
Skills and experiences that will help you excel in this role:
- Previous experience in a Hotel Development/real estate role
- Demonstrated ability in market research skills
- Highly developed interpersonal & organisational skills, with a refined attention-to-detail
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously with conflicting priorities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Strong work ethic, professional integrity and self-driven
- Confidence to work independently and also enjoys collaborating with others
- Exhibits a high degree of initiative and service-oriented ‘can-do’ attitude
- Large network of hospitality professionals Hotel owners and property consultants in respective markets to open doors for securing contracts
StayWell offers you:
We pride ourselves on providing an environment where you will be truly valued and appreciated, and where you will gain experience across a wide range of countries, both established and emerging.