StayWell Holdings is currently looking for a passionate Assistant Accountant.
One of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc. offer a diverse portfolio of properties across the world.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell’s combined brand offerings include The Prince Akatoki, The Prince, Grand Prince Hotel, Policy, Park Regis, Prince Hotel, Leisure Inn Plus, Prince Smart Inn, and Leisure Inn. Each brand offers guests quality experiences ranging from luxury to lifestyle though to midscale.
Prince Hotels & Resorts and StayWell have set a strategic goal to deliver 250 hotels in the medium to long term. The expansion of both company brands will take place across the regions of Asia Pacific, South East Asia, China, Japan, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.
Prince Hotels operate a combined network of 54 hotels, 31 golf courses and 9 ski resorts. StayWell has an existing network of 29 open and operating hotels and a further 8 hotels that are committed and opening over the next few years. In addition, StayWell has two key strategic partners Manhatton Hotel Group in China (26 hotels) and Cristal Group in the Middle East (8 hotels).
About the Opportunity
As the hotel assistant accountant, you will assist in executing the daily accounting function including accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue audit and other compliance and reporting tasks
Skills and experiences that will help you excel in this role:
- Previous experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue audit and payroll preferably with hotel environment with min 2 years of experience
- An understanding of hotel PMS system, RMS will be preferable
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy of data and reporting
- Strong organisational skills to ensure the timely completion of tasks within tight deadlines
- Team player and positive work attitude with high attention to detail
- Learning towards CPA/CA and graduated from University with Accounting major
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Manage hotel Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Function
- Run Daily credit card reconciliation and bank reconciliation
- Ensure daily/weekly/monthly audit requirement is fulfilled
- Assisting in preparing hotel cashflow forecast
- Assisting in reviewing payroll
- Assist with monthly forecasting
- Assist with preparation of BAS, Payroll Tax and other hotel statutory requirements
- Prepare and process month-end journals including assisting in the preparation of P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform any other duties that directed by Regional FC
StayWell offers you:
- Hybrid work arrangements - Up to 3 days a week work from home
- A supportive company culture
- Staff discounts at hotels worldwide
- Performance & milestone bonus program
- Opportunity to learn & develop your skills through our online academy
We pride ourselves on providing an environment where you will be truly valued, appreciated and mentored, and where you will gain experience across a wide range of countries, both established and emerging.
Your application must include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?