Administration Assistant - Global Revenue Generation
One of the largest hotel management groups in Asia Pacific, StayWell Holdings and its parent company Prince Hotels Inc., offers a diverse portfolio of properties across a combined network of 75 open and operating hotels worldwide.
As the Administration Assistant - Global Revenue Generation, you will be responsible for supporting the Global Director of Revenue Generation. The role requires support and coordination of global initiatives and assistance in sales and marketing administration and special projects.
- Scheduling departmental and regional, hotel meetings
- Recording and distributing meeting minutes
- Ensure all department supplier contracts and Hotel Agreements are up to date and stored within the department folders in V drive.
- Ensure accurate records are kept on supplier contract expiry dates and notify contract owner of the need to take action.
Global Sales Support
- Coordinating registration to Global Consortia Agency Visits
- Facilitation of group collaterals to support sales for consortia presentation
Sales CRM (Salesforce)
- Account & platform administration management
- Training of platform for onboarding of new staff
- Develop and maintain up to date SOP’s
- Maintain data quality by conducting data audit reviews for all users and implementing required action
- Ensure system best practices are being followed
- Prepare and customise Brand Cost Summary for hotels as directed by the Global Director of Revenue Generation
- Support in content update and management of ad-hoc presentations for the department
- Maintenance of the StayWell Executives contact list by ensuring that regular updates are requested and fed through to data house management.
- Assisting immediate supervisor with travel and itinerary coordination.
- Maintenance of the department key supplier list and platform password records.
- Responsible for the departments folders in V drive to ensure quality, reduce duplication and accurate record locations.
- Maintain and ensure the invoicing management for the department ensuring that all invoices are executed on receipt, provided to finance and paid in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the preparation of the annual group marketing levy budget sheet together with Finance
- Coordinating update and distributing monthly Revenue Generation report ensuring accuracy and quality is of a high standard.
- Assist in compiling of the month Global Executive Team meeting and Board papers for the department.
Skills / Experience / Competencies required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administration, organisation and follow-through abilities
- Strong interaction skills
- Superior time management and ability to multi-task
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Proficiency in using Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Preferred experience in using
- Adobe InDesign publishing and typesetting software application
- Administration of Salesforce CRM
- Previous hotel experience preferred
StayWell offers you:
- Opportunity to grow your career with an International Hotel group
- Regular celebratory & social activities
- Annual performance bonus
- Recognition for service bonus
- Opportunities to undertake Skills & Personal Development training