COVID-19 Guest Communication
First and foremost, our thoughts go out to all those who have been affected by the unprecedented spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
As a company, the values of StayWell has been built on care, recognition and loyalty for our guests and hotel team members. At this uncertain time, I want to reassure you that StayWell and its brands (The Prince Akatoki, Park Regis & Leisure Inn) are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and team members.
StayWell’s Executive Committee meets daily to examine and update further safety measures, these are evolving every day with regular updates being received from governments around the world, we are also reviewing our polices to provide flexibility for your travel arrangements. StayWell is and will continue to adhere to the advice from the World Health Organization (WHO), local health and government authorities.
Below are the measures we have put in place to ensure your safety, provide booking flexibility over these uncertain times and adapt our loyalty policies as travel restrictions continue to evolve.
Cleaning & Sanitation
- Housekeeping teams have increased hospital grade cleaning and disinfection frequency for guest rooms and public areas (handle rails, doors, elevators, bathrooms etc.)
- We have increased supply of antibacterial hand sanitizer in public areas for guest and hotel team use
- Additional checks have been put in place within public bathrooms to ensure adequate soap supplies
- Our teams practice good health habits and hand hygiene frequently
- Hotel teams have also been provided with face masks should they wish to wear one
Effective 16th March 2020, all StayWell Hotels will implement the following policies for all existing and new reservations.
For all existing and new reservations made directly with our hotels, including bookings which are pre-paid, for arrival prior to 30 April 2020 can be cancelled or amended at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival. Please visit our website www.staywellgroup.com for the most up to date information and additional details about availability and exclusions.
For guests that have booked via an online Travel Agent or other Third-Party are advised to contact them directly for all reservation changes and information on their booking policies.
Stay Well Rewards
- Point Expiry
- We will be suspending point expiry for all Stay Well Reward memberships through until 31 July 2020
- Gold Memberships
- Your membership status will be paused until 31 July 2020, allowing you the freedom to earn at the same rate when you are back travelling.
We will continue to provide further updates on any loyalty changes through the Stay Well Rewards website.
At StayWell our guests are at the centre of everything we do. In these challenging times our teams are looking forward to welcoming you to our hotels. We thank you for your support and loyalty and we will continue to keep you updated during this difficult time.
Live Well, Travel Well, Stay Well,