StayWell Hospitality Management Pty Limited (ABN 50 131 974 537) and its related companies and affiliates (SWHG) are subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 that sets standards for the handling of personal information. We are committed to protecting the privacy, accuracy and reliability of personal information provided to us by our customers.
What personal information do we collect
SWHG's services may require the use of personal details and preferences of our customers to enhance our relationship with you. This may include information regarding your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, information about likes and dislikes, credit card information or other information needed to complete a reservation with us or to book services with us.
How do we collect your personal information
We collect information in a variety of ways including:
- When you make a booking directly with us either online, by phone, by email or in person;
- When you make a booking through a third party (eg an online travel agent);
- By joining our loyalty program - StayWell Rewards;
- By subscribing to our newsletter - Inn Touch; or
- By acquiring property in one of the mixed use or hotel strata complexes which we operate.
Collecting personal information on-line
www.staywellgroup.com is the SWHG website. SWHG will not collect identifiable personal information from users of the SWHG web site except where users specifically and knowingly submit personal details. You may visit the SWHG website without telling us who you are.
The SWHG website offers a number of interactive facilities and tools. Some of them can be utilised without the need to submit personal information details.
How do we use your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide services to you (including trying to meet your preferences and managing your stay);
- Provide services to the strata corporation which we provide caretaking and letting services to;
- Conduct credit checks and bill you for your stay or for services provided to you;
- Undertake marketing and promotions to you (unless you opt out of our database - see below);
- Provide offers to you regarding your property;
- Undertake surveys seeking to improve the delivery of our services (unless you opt out of our database - see below); or
- Comply with our legal obligations or improve our policies and procedures.
We will not usually disclose your personal information to a third party except for the purposes set out above. We may disclose personal information in line with the Australian Privacy Principles to the relevant authorities if we reasonably believe that there is a threat to an individual's life, health or safety, or public health or safety. If we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, personal information may be used or disclosed as a necessary part of any investigation and reporting to relevant persons or authorities.
SWHG may also use your information to allow us to enhance our relationship with you. Any personal information collected by StayWell may be used in marketing campaigns or product and strategy development to ensure our services are tailored to suit your needs. This information is fundamental in ensuring our marketing programs are meaningful to you. If you have subscribed via email, these may include product and service news or deals. If you have provided your postal address, you may receive periodic mailings of information on new products and services, or upcoming events. Our offers will be based upon your information provided, including history as a customer.
Links to third party websites
The SWHG website contains various links to third party websites. These links are maintained to improve the service we offer and expand the information readily available to you. Third party websites are NOT subject to SWHG's Privacy Policies and, therefore, you should familiarise yourself with the privacy and security policies operating for such sites. Third party website operators are responsible for their own privacy practices.
Please remember that when you use a link to go from the SWHG website to another website, the SWHG Privacy Policies are no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on these third party websites are subject to the terms & conditions and privacy rules and policies applicable to those sites.
By providing your personal information to us, you may receive promotional mailing and offers. If you would prefer not to receive these communications, you have the right to unsubscribe from SWHG's mailing list. A choice to unsubscribe will be provided on these occasions. Alternatively, you may write to StayWell to request that your information be removed from our database at any time. You may also request access to information which we hold regarding you at any time as well as having the right to request that we update your personal information.
Please contact us if:
- You believe your personal information has been accessed without your consent;
- You believe we have not honoured our obligations relating to your privacy rights;
- You would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, you would like us to remove your personal information or you would like us to update your personal information.
Your request should be addressed to:
The Privacy Officer
StayWell Hospitality Management Pty Limited
StayWell Hospitality Group Pty Limited
Level 10, 80 Clarence Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8198 9299
Toll Free Reservations: 1800 060 954 (Aust callers only)
Fax: +61 2 9262 3728
Send an Email
Register For Our Email Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter for special offers and hot deals!